Peak Dynamics LLC, owns either outright, or, owns the license’s, permissions, and or rights to produce and distribute, various products and services. Included in these are the following “brand names” and associated products and or services”.
“Pool Nexus” – http://poolnexus.com
“PoolInfoSite” – http://poolinfosite.com
“Pool Genius Academy”- https://poolgeniusacademy.org
“Pool Genius Network” http://poolgeniusnetwork.com
“Pool Sites” – http://poolsites.org
“PoolSide News” – https://poolsidenews.org
The following terms apply to all Peak Dynamics LLC, products and or services, including all those listed above.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the Peak Dynamics, LLC Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at http://peakdynamics.com/terms-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
- EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
Peak Dynamics, LLC (“Peak Dynamics”) cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our services and or training. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on the products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our services and or training, just ask for your money back. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- Peak Dynamics, LLC, (Peak Dynamics), corporate office is open Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 5p.m. PST
- Peak Dynamics’s shipping department is open Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 5p.m. PST
- We close for all government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all Peak Dynamics products and or sold on this site or any other site owned by Peak Dynamics that includes a link to this page. http://peakdynamics.com
Customer Billing Address
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
- Returns and Cancellations
3.1 Physical Returns & Shipping
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number) for physical products. This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card or mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
3.2 Subscriptions, Trials and Digital Products
Your Peak Dynamics membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the Peak Dynamics service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method
Trial Subscriptions: Your Peak Dynamics membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 30 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. Peak Dynamics reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your trial eligibility.
Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Peak Dynamics monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Peak Dynamics yearly subscription. Any refunds requests after 30 days will be prorated by the amount of time remaining under the original yearly subscription period. Example: If you purchase a yearly subscription in January of this year and you decide you want a refund 6 months from the purchase date, your prorated refund would be 50% of the purchase price.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
- Terms of Subscription Renewal
Trial members agree that unless they have contacted us to cancel their membership prior to the end of the trial period then the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription, submit a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Peak Dynamics Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
- Peak Dynamics Certifications and Mastery Courses
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to review the training and preview the course. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
No refunds will be processed after the final exam has been started.
5.1 PGA Mastery Class
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the start date of the class to request a refund. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
No refunds will be processed after the final exam has been started.
- Member Discount Policy
From time to time, on some Peak Dynamics products, we will offer our members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discount rate. To be eligible for this discount, the customer must me a member in good standing at the time of purchase. No rebates or partial refunds will be offered if a customer purchases a training, and then later joined or purchased the same product or service at a promotional discounted price, because these discounts are intended to be a benefit for active members, and not an enticement for new members.
In the event that a member purchases an item that was eligible for a discount, if the member notifies our Customer Care department within 30 days of the purchase, a partial refund for the discounted amount will be offered. If the available discount is not reported within 30 days, a credit for additional purchases will be offered, but note that no refunds or credits will be offered after 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Live Events
The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
You have THIRTY (30) Days prior to the event to request a full refund of your ticket price or seat deposit. Any request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. Any unused tickets will be forfeited and are not transferable to another event.
TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKETS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF PEAK DYNAMICS LLC.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
THE PEAK DYNAMICS WEBINAR STREAM AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PEAK DYNAMICS WEBINAR LIVE STREAM, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PEAK DYNAMICS DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE PEAK DYNAMICS LIVE STREAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Peak Dynamics is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by Peak Dynamics on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any Peak Dynamics owned web properties. If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Peak Dynamics which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, Peak Dynamics, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription.
ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, DIGITAL MARKETER WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Peak Dynamics Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Peak Dynamics may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
9.1 Access to Previous Purchases
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring Peak Dynamics training, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device. Some Peak Dynamics training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and Peak Dynamics shall have no liability to you in such event. As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-acquired content or training, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
Peak Dynamics reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
- Social Media Groups and Communities
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
- Access to this group does not mean that Peak Dynamics endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
- Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
Breaking the rules
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Peak Dynamics, including but not limited to Peak Dynamics Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Peak Dynamics Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Peak Dynamics and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Peak Dynamics Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Peak Dynamics Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Peak Dynamics. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Peak Dynamics Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Peak Dynamics brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Peak Dynamics and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Peak Dynamics products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Peak Dynamics brand at any time without notice. In no event will Peak Dynamics be liable for making these changes. Peak Dynamics may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Peak Dynamics services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Peak Dynamics LLC, (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Peak Dynamics and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity.
THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF PEAK DYNAMICS LLC, EXCEPT FOR USE OF PEAK DYNMICS LLC AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Peak Dynamics, the Peak Dynamics logo, other Peak Dynamics trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Peak Dynamics LLC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Peak Dynamics LLC. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Peak Dynamics Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
If you have questions or comments regarding Peak Dynamics LLC products, please email us at email@example.com or call
855-932-2968 during business hours.